This was something I whipped up for a raw food potluck. Everyone thought it was peach cobbler at first :) though it tasted just as good. Sorry I didn't take a picture of it before it got eaten--just imagine raw peach cobbler minus a pie crust ♥
1/2 cup of chia seeds
2 Tbs vanilla extract
1 small lemon
1. Peel and cube all 8 oranges. Put in a large bowl.
2. Puree the bananas in a blender with 1/4 c water
3. Add 2 Tbs vanilla extract to the banana puree (or more/less, depending on how fond you are of vanilla)
4. Squeeze the juice from the lemon into the banana puree and test for flavor--it should taste similar to raw cheesecake.
5. Pour/ladle the banana puree onto the oranges in the bowl.
6. Stir in the chia seeds and refrigerate for 30 - 60 min. before serving.
Serves around 10 - 12